The PAC . . . Who Are We?
As a parent or guardian of a Cedar Hill Middle School student, you are automatically a member of the PAC. Parents that attend the monthly PAC meetings decide what the PAC gets involved in and how the PAC raised money is spent.
Cedar Hill PAC Election Results:
We are pleased to confirm the following election results for the 2016/2017 PAC Executive:
President: Catherine Du Bois
Vice President: Nicole Linuzzi
Secretary: Erica East
Treasurer: Rebecca Jamin
Members at large: Carmen Welsh, Connie Cameron
Member at large in charge of breakfast club: vacant
Past President: Paula Scallion-Pond
Sample of programs and activities supported by Cedar Hill PAC:
- Welcome coffee for new parents on the first day of school
- Welcome Back Barbecue
- Breakfast Club for students, run 5 days a week (A big thank you to our Breakfast Club volunteers))
- Earthquake supplies for the school
- Provides funding for classes and exploratories, Cedar Hill Library, Music program, Athletics program and School Clubs
- Island Health Sexual Health Presentations
- Internet Safety presentation for parents by S+Cedar Hill School Liaison Officer, Constable Heather Hunter
PAC meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of every month, at 7 pm in the School Library. All parents are invited to attend.